Why buy Halloween decorations when you can make them at home with the kids! Homemade Halloween decorations are so much fun and interesting than the store-bought ones and a heck of a lot cheaper too. Here are some easy DIY Halloween decorations that you can make with things you probably already have in your home!
1. Trash Bag Spiderwebs from How About Orange
2. Fan Blade Outdoor Halloween Ghosts from Sadie Seasongoods
3. Harry Potter Inspired Floating Halloween Candles from The Sits Girls
4. Halloween Mummy Wrapped Bottles from Zest it Up
5. Wire Hanger Bats from Good and Simple
6. Cereal Box Halloween Tombstone from Soap Deli News
7. Recycled K-Cup Halloween Lights from The Kim Six Fix
8. Light Bulb Potion Bottles from Organized31
9. Milk Jug Ghost Lanterns from Kiwi Co.
10. Toilet Paper Mummy Wreath from C’mon, Get Crafty
11. Spooky Bat Tree from Sparkle Living
12. Halloween Fabric Scrap Wreath from Domestically Creative
13. Halloween Spiderweb Place Mats from Delia Creates
14. Floating Umbrella Witch from Home is Where the Boat Is
15. Glitter Spider and Hula Hoop Web from Crafting in the Rain
16. Witches Brooms from Rain on a Tin Roof
17. Skull String Art from A Beautiful Mess
I hope you found some great inspiration here with this fun collection of DIY Halloween decorations!