Wine bottle crafts are a fun way to recycle empty bottles and create unique decorative items for your house. You can turn empty wine bottles into beautiful vases, decorative centerpieces, and so much more. If you don’t drink wine, you can find empty wine bottles for around dollar each at yard sales, flea markets, and second hand stores.
Here are some creative Christmas decoration ideas using wine bottles that will spice up your home for the holidays and help to make it a little more festive.
1. Christmas Wine Bottles Centerpiece
(Tutorial: Wine & Cork)
2. Glitter Wine Bottles with Letters
(Tutorial: Through the Yellow Door)
3. Wine Bottle Christmas Light Display
4. Dressed Up Bottles
5. Wine Bottle Christmas Tree
(via This Green Life)
6. Frosted Luminary Wine Bottles
(Tutorial: That’s What Che Said)
7. Adorable Santa Face Wine Bottles
(via The Wow Style)
8. Wine Bottle Elves