Having an organized kitchen pantry helps with meal planning and it helps you know what you have and what you don’t have, ultimately saving you time and money. There are so many possible ways to create a pretty and functional pantry, that there’s sure to be one that’s perfect for your home!
Here are 15 pantry organizing tips from the pros that you need to try.
1. Use a magazine rack to store your vegetables
2. Employ a Lazy Susan; it works wonders
3. Use over-the-door shoe storage to organize snacks in pantry
via Real Mom Kitchen
4. Add casters to the bottom of simple crates to hold reusable bags
5. Cheap storage for canned foods using wire baskets from the dollar store
6. Or use an empty soda box to store your cans
7. Hang large metal bins from Michaels Craft Store for snack storage
via Lil Blue Boo
8. Use pants hangers for chips