Do you like making your own decorations for parties and holidays? If the answer is yes, you are in the right place! We have searched the web and compiled a list of the coolest DIY Halloween decorations for you to try this year. The best part? They’re all really easy to make and many of them can be made with things you already have around the house!
1. “Hey Boo” Halloween Sign from Club Crafted
2. No Carve Spider Pumpkin from Dream a Little Bigger
3. Painted Skull Mason Jar from Mad in Crafts
4. Trick or Treat wooden DIY Halloween Decoration from The Crafty Gentleman
5. DIY Paper Haunted Village from Ohoh Deco
6. DIY Halloween Yarn Snake from Lost Mom
7. Rainbow Skeleton Flamingos from Artful Days
8. Spooky Tray of Eyeballs from Making Things is Awesome
9. Spooky Cat Wreath from Crafts by Courtney
10. DIY Ghost Puppet from Handmade Charlotte
11. DIY Tortured Candles from Mottes
12. DIY Bat Branch Halloween Centerpiece from Hunker
If you want to save these ideas for later, make sure to pin the image below!